5 days left
- Full Time
I am working with a Charity based in Bristol who require an experienced Finance Manager to join their team. You will take full responsibility of managing the Sales Ledger and sales ledger team and also be responsible for other ad hoc transactional processes
Key Responsibilities include:
- Managing the monthly control account reconciliations within deadline
- Managing debt within agreed debtor days
- Forecasting sales receipts for cash flow management
- Managing queries and resolving debt issues
- Ensuring that cash allocations are prompt and timely
You will need an understanding of multiple invoicing channels and working in a multiple transactional finance office . Cash and sales from trading activity is also a critical part of the role.
For more information in this position please send in your CV for consideration.
AAT, QBE studier
What’s on offer?
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly