Interim Commissioning Manager
Interim Commissioning Programme Manager required to join an NHS organisation based in Lancashire.
My client is looking for a candidate who can start immediately or at short notice.
Day Rate: £220 - £285 per day
This post is a specific piece of work to support on the internal development of Adult Health Services.
As a Commissioning Programme Manager you will be responsible for supporting with:
- Reviewing work streams and programme priorities
- Ensuring effective and safe systems/processes are in place
- Developing a work programme that ensures the delivery of national and local priorities
- Reviewing commissioning and contract arrangements
- Making recommendations for areas of improvement
- Reviewing the current capacity and the skill mix of the team
- Reviewing projects and programmes delivered at a regional level to identify requirements at a locality level
- Reviewing the governance and assurance across contracts
The successful Technical and Capital Accountant must have:
- Experience working in a senior commissioning role
- Knowledge of adult health services commissioning (desirable)
- The ability to analyse complex information and make recommendations based on findings
- The ability to identify risks and potential challenges – creating solutions
- The ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent decision making skills
- Be a confident and clear communicator
- Be immediately available or at short notice
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Apply for Interim Commissioning Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly