I am recruiting for one of our Charity clients who are looking for a Qualified Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
The post holder will have the responsibility of assisting the Head of Financial with the production of the monthly management accounts, annual budget setting but will also act as a business partner and finance advisor providing support to budget holders within the charity.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Monthly balance sheet codes reconciliations
- Assisting with the preparation of the Statutory accounts
- To provide a business partnering service to budget holders including reviewing, supporting and coaching on management accounts
- Identifying potential improvements to the management accounts analysis & presentation
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience of producing management accounts, budgets and forecasts
- Experience of working in a business partnering environment
- Working accurately and paying attention to meeting set deadlines.
- Advanced experience of using Excel
- Charity experience is desirable
This is a great opportunity to join a brilliant organisation in the South West
Salary £35,000 - £45,000
Apply for Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly