Senior Finance Officer
I am recruiting for one of our Housing Association clients who are looking for a Senior Finance Officer on a permanent basis.
The post holder will have the overall responsibility for the rent ledger, incoming payments and their allocation. The post holder must have experience in maintaining a Rent Ledger.
- Maintaining the integrity, completeness and effectiveness of the rent ledger, within Open Housing, to include the raising of weekly charges, through the debit process.
- Completing the daily bank downloads and allocate all cash receipts accordingly. Be responsible for all incoming cheques, their banking and allocation once cleared.
- Participating in the annual process to review rent and service charges, including uploading charges into Open Housing.
- Providing customer service to all internal and external customers of the financial function.
- Identifying the instances where Housing Benefit payments are less than the amount we expect.
- Assisting with the development of systems to improve the processes of the section thus reduce costs and improve performance.
- Ensuring that all transactions are processed on a timely basis and produce accurate reports on the detail of individual customer accounts and the total balances of what we are owed by our housing customers.
- Providing cover for other members of the team
- AAT or Equivalent qualification
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation going through a period change and help the team develop, sharing with them your previous skills and experience to allow the Finance division to flourish.
Apply for Senior Finance Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly