CY Resourcing is working exclusively on an upcoming role within an award winning organisation within the public sector, based in their offices just outside of Worcester.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Assistant with a background within the public sector to join a hardworking accounts team. The role itself is newly created to fit in with the changing needs of the organisation and has the opportunity to develop in to a permanent role in the coming months.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the role will include:
- Processing and validating invoices
- Inputting invoices on to the system
- Processing Sales Invoices
- Bank Reconciliation
- Processing Supplier Invoices
- Paying Suppliers by Cheque/BACS
- Assisting the Management Accountant with the preparation of the monthly management accounts pack
- Ad hoc duties to fit the changing needs of the team
The ideal candidate will be fully AAT Qualified and have experience working within a similar role.
If you are immediately available, or available on short notice, please get in touch with Rae Corby at CY Resourcing or sumbit your CV by clciking apply now.
Apply for Finance Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly