CY Resourcing are working within a leading Public Sector organisation who are looking to expand and develop their finance function within their Worcestershire based offices.
This is an excellent opportunity for a part-qualified Management Accountant to join a busy team within a large finance function as they streamline and update their current finance processes, on an immediate start basis.
Reporting in to the Head of Finance, the role will entail:
- Preparing and analysing the monthly management pack
- Working alongside the Finance Manager and the wider Management Accounting team to prove insightful commentary to the board
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Working alongside company Business Partners to ensure information given is used in a commercial way to benefit the organisation
- Creating forecasts in partnership with budget holders
The successful candidate will be Part-Qualified in CIMA (or equivalent) and actively studying, and ideally coming from a Public Sector background, although this is not essential. The candidate will be able to come in and hit the ground running, with strong communication skill to ensure successful delivery of all duties within the role.
If you are interested in this role, please apply soon as this is an immediate need within the business.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly