I am recruiting for one of our large Charity clients who are looking for a Qualified Management Accountant on a permanent basis.
The post holder will have the responsibility of assisting the Financial Reporting Manager with the production of the monthly management accounts, annual budget setting and to provide support to budget holders within the charity.
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts for own areas of responsibility
- To provide a business partnering function to relevant budget holders including reviewing, supporting and coaching on management accounts
- Identifying potential improvements to the management accounts analysis & presentation
- Assisting with the preparation of the Statutory accounts
- Preparing and reviewing KPIs and act upon variances
- Monthly balance sheet codes reconciliations
- Assisting budget holders in preparing the annual budget
- Liaising with budget holders
- Ad hoc reporting and duties in support of the Financial Reporting Manager and the team as required
- Professional Accounting Qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA)
- Experience of producing management accounts , budgets and forecasts
- Experience of budgeting and business partnering
- Strong communication skills
- Working accurately and paying attention to meeting set deadlines.
- Advanced experience of using Excel
- Charity experience is desirable
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation going through a period change and help the team develop, sharing with them your previous skills and experience to allow the Finance division to flourish.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly