A leading provider of both housing and regeneration, who manage around 14,000 homes and are planning to develop around 500 more per year, are currently recruiting an Asset Accountant to help with their ambitious growth project.
The role will report to the Development Accountant and will support the delivery of high quality capital accounting services to the business, with particular focus on development and maintenance of the organisation’s fixed assets ledger. The key responsibilities will include;
- Developing relationships with stakeholders across the organisation, in particular with the Development Team
- Look at continuous improvement across the fixed asset function
- Ensuring comprehensive and accurate recording of all property assets
- Contributing to a comprehensive suite of management reporting for development and sales activity
- Assisting with budget setting and forecasting for the Development and Sales functions, in respect of new development schemes income and expenditure
To be suitable for the role you need to be a commercially aware qualified accountant, or close to qualifying, who is looking to progress. Experience of balance sheet reconciliations and involvement in the annual statutory accounting processes is essential, whilst exposure to asset accounting is highly desirable.
Please apply immediately as this role is moving very quickly.