Lead Service Accountant
7 days left
- Full Time
A London Borough is currently looking to recruit a Lead Service Accountant for Children’s Services Finance directorate.
- To provide professional financial advice and support to the service directorate based on a sound understanding of the business and the regulatory/accounting regime.
- Co-ordinate both the revenue and capital budget preparation, budget monitoring and closure of accounts work for the Children’s Services
- To forge an excellent working relationship with the service directorate, whilst maintaining professional integrity and not compromising on financial best practice.
- To lead and/or participate in improvement projects or matrix management projects as directed, as part of the Division’s transformation and improvement agenda.
- You will produce, monitor and close the budgets relating to Children’s & Families Directorate with a budget of £52m.
You will be CCAB qualified and ideally have extensive Children’s and /or Education finance experience, or local government finance service experience, who has understands business partnering.
Apply for Lead Service Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly