5 days left
- Full Time
I am recruiting for one of our Charity clients who are looking for a Part Qualified Financial Accountant on a permanent basis.
With overall responsibility for ensuring all balance sheet accounts are reconciled in a timely manner. Providing support to the Finance Manager to ensure internal controls are robust and adhered to.
- Reconciliation of balance sheet accounts ensuring unreconciled items are identified and resolved in a timely manner
- Maintaining the fixed assets register
- Management of subsidiary companies
- VAT processing and returns
- Maintaining the delegated authorities register and communicate/update changes as required
- Maintaining a grants register and liaise with fundraising and business partners to ensure it is complete and financial returns are provided in a timely manner
- Supporting the Finance Manager with the financial year end and audit
- General reporting and ad-hoc analysis to support the business partners and wider finance team
- Support the payments and income teams as required
- Working closely with the Treasury accountant and cover the post in their absence
- Part Qualified (working towards a qualification)
This is a great opportunity to join an organisation going through a period change and help the team develop, sharing with them your previous skills and experience to allow the Finance division to flourish.
Apply for Financial Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly