Interim Treasury & Capital Accountant
A London based Housing Association is seeking a Treasury & Capital Accountant on an Interim basis. This assignment reports into the Head of Finance and is responsible for all aspects of Treasury and cash management; development scheme appraisals and monitoring and oversight of capital accounting.
- Assist the Financial Controller with the drafting of statutory accounts and other statutory returns, with overall responsibility for the production and assessment of key disclosure notes relating to capital, development, loans and interest payments.
- Responsible for reviewing controls and working processes and making recommendations on improvements to the Financial Controller and updating procedures and processes as and when required.
- Cash Flow Forecasting; both short and medium term in line with the Association’s Treasury Management Policy
- Providing treasury, development and capital information for budgeting and financial planning.
- CCAB/CIMA qualified Accountant
- Excellent technical accounting skills
- You will be able to manage multiple projects at any given time.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to communicate effectively with both finance and non-finance staff internally and externally with key lenders.
For further information, please contact haben.Solomon@penna.com
Apply for Interim Treasury & Capital Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly