Interim Finance Business Partner – Planning and Reporting
Do you have demonstrable experience in a Financial Planning and Reporting role, exceptional planning, communication and organizational skills, a personable approach to supporting Finance Business Partners and are you able to build effective business relationships at all levels of anorganisation?
My client is looking for an experienced and focussed interim to deliver all planning and reporting requirements on time to a high degree of accuracy and quality, whilst communicating effectively with all stakeholders throughout all stages on the relevant processes.
Other responsibilities will include:
- To own the Skills Credentialing Cluster relationship with Group Finance, in order that the teams are working effectively together to improve the efficiency, quality and timeliness of planning & reporting.
- Enabling the commercial finance business partners to focus time and attention on improving the insight, decision making and planning within the business.
- Owning the annual and quarterly planning processes, ensuring all stakeholders are consulted and well informed before, during and after the processes, and focusing on identifying and building appropriate solutions to aggregate, analyse and present the plan.
- Owning the month end reporting process, ensuring reporting is accurate, on time & communicated appropriately.
- Presenting information in a professional and consistent manner, including use of Excel, Powerpoint & Email.
- Identifying and delivering solutions in terms of how to improve use of the current and future financial systems, currently including SAP, SAP Business Warehouse and Hyperion Essbase.
Qualifications and Experience
- A relevant accounting qualification (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Experience of working effectively with a Group Finance function
- Experience of SAP & Hyperion Essbase
What’s on offer?
£400 per day