Treasury & Capital Accountant
Looking for a Treasury and Capital Accountant for a well known Housing Association in Central London. The post holder will be responsible to the Financial Controller for all aspects of Treasury and cash management, development scheme appraisals and monitoring and oversight of the capital accounting.
- Managing the Association’s loan portfolio
- Maintaining the fixed asset registers for property, plant & equipment
- Maintaining the Association’s Asset & Liabilities Register
- Responsible for the production and assessment of the key disclosure notes relating to capital, development, loans and interest payments.
- Fixed Asset accounting, including component accounting, depreciation and disposals.
- Maintain good relationships with lenders and bankers and assist the Financial Controller with drawdowns, repayments and additional funding requirements.
- Cash Flow Forecasting; both short and medium term in line with the Association’s Treasury Management Policy
- Qualified Accountant
- £300 per day
Apply for Treasury & Capital Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly