Senior Finance Business Partner
Senior Finance Business Partner for a London Local Authority
£53,000 - £57,000
Reporting directly into the Head of Finance for the specific department, this Local Authority has a number of Senior Finance Analyst opportunities across a number of departments.
- Provide Specialist and accounting support, typically for a major budget holder.
- Provide budgetary advice on broad range of financial challenges and business cases.
- Provide business partnering support and input into the corporate financial processes.
- Be the councils professional accounting lead for a major area of their customer focused departments.
- Draft financial implications for committee reports.
- Advise on and maintain effective systems.
The 6 departments inc:
- Corporate Finance
- Commercial Finance
- Capital Programme
- Capital Finance
- Community and Wellbeing.
ACCA, CIPFA, CIMA Qualified.
Local authority experience would be beneficial, thou not essential.
What’s on offer?
£53,000 - £57,000 salary
Local Authority Pension