Projects - Accountable Body Lead
As Accountable Body lead you will be responsible for defining and executing the Programme Governance process for any funding streams for which City Of Wolverhampton Council act as the Accountable Body, this includes
- Coordinating the different Accountable Body workstreams contributing to delivery of contracts:
- Treasury Management functions
- Due Diligence processes to validate Bidders and scheme bids
- Commercial Legal expertise to draft theme specific contracts
- Commissioning QS or Property Surveyor validation of scheme grant claims
- Managing the contractual relationship between the programme and contracted projects.
- Administration and governance processes required including preparing and coordination of governance documentation; regular monitoring review and scrutiny ensuring the Local Enterprise Partnership (LEP) Assurance Framework is being adhered to.
- Partnership working with the Black Country LEP the West Midlands Combined Authority and external applicants both commercial and public sector, as well as dealing with professional advisors across multiple disciplinaries.
For an informal discussion please contact Helen McGourlay on 01902 553470