Cost Improvement Programme Manager
My client an NHS organisation in Sussex is looking to recruit a Cost Improvement Programme Manager on a contract basis.
The post holder will be working as part of the PMO Finance team, the role is principally responsible for assisting the Trust with the development of viable Cost Improvement Programmes schemes.
The post holder must have knowledge of Cost Improvement Programmes in the NHS.
- Populate CIPs Project Mandate templates and CIPs reporting files for all CIPs schemes in accordance with governance procedures.
- Prepare weekly CIPs reports for the Turnaround Executive Committee.
- Conduct regular meetings with Finance Business Partners and Budget Holders to discuss performance against budget in order to develop new CIPs schemes.
- Represent the PMO Head of Financial Efficiency at meetings as requested during times of absence.
- Manage the recovery of salary overpayments from ex members of staff in conjunction with the Payroll Manager, the Trust’s Legal Department and the Head of Financial Accounting & Compliance
- Undertake any other project work as requested by PMO Head of Financial Efficiency, the Head of Financial Management or the Head of Financial Accounting & Compliance.
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this position, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role.