A NHS Foundation Trust is looking for a Band 6 Management Accountant to join their team to business partner with their strategic business units.
- Assist with developing the 1-2 year and 5 year financial business plans
- Help prepare the annual budgets for a range of cost centres
- Provide reporting packs to each of the SBU’s to highlight key financial issues, risk and opportunities and forecast changes
- Regularly meet with budget holders to assess financial performance and provide them with insightful analysis
- Must be studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification (ACA/ ACCA/ CIMA)
- Must have at least 1-2 years experience in providing management accounts, including preparing budgets and forecasts
- Must have the ability to communicate across all levels of staff in an organisation
If you meet the essential requirements and would like to be considered for the role, please apply online today!
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly