Senior Finance Business Partner - Central Government
Senior Finance Business Partner – Central Government
Salary range: £52,169 to £60,243 (including accountancy allowance) + excellent pension & benefits
Leading Central Government Agency
My client is looking for a fully qualified accountant to join their business partnering team. The senior finance business partner will be providing services to the departments to Directors General and to the budget holders working to that Director General, building strong business relationships & specialist finance skills to the organisations systems of financial and budgetary control.
- Managing two Finance Business Partners, ensuring that the team operated collaboratively and effectively to deliver a consistent and high quality business partnering service to their stakeholders
- Supporting the Head of Finance Business Partnering & the whole Department through a period of change over the next 18 months as they implement, develop and improve the function
- Provide advice and guidance on all financial matters as necessary, from accounting to budgeting, auditing and the government’s Estimates processes.
- To continuously improve the department, identifying ways to improve efficiency, culture & teamwork.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Qualified Accountant ACA / ACCA / CIMA
- A track record of success, providing financial advice on complex issues
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a team
- An ambitious self starter who is eager to progress
- Ideally you will have business partnering experience but this is not essential
For more information, please call Tim Salmon on 0203 031 9634 and send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. There are multiple posts and if you are interested in the area of work this role is within, but feel the role isn’t quite the right fit – it may still be worth a exploratory conversation.
Apply for Senior Finance Business Partner - Central Government
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly