Senior Commissioning Manager
Senior Commissioning Manager required to join an NHS organisation based in Lancashire.
This Commissioning Manager vacancy is a 3 month temporary contract and a day rate of £175 - £225 + holiday pay.
My client is looking for a candidate who can start immediately or at short notice.
The Commissioning Manager will be responsible for:
- All of the acute CCG contracts including; design and development, negotiation and implementation
- Ensuring all acute performance targets relating to the CCG strategic objectives are met
- Leading the project management of large scale projects across Health and Social Care.
- The management and delivery of the project plan, time lines and project working groups
- Ensuring appropriate stakeholder, patient and public engagement
- Support the business in driving transformation as well as value for money in planning, commissioning and service.
- Being able to combine subject matter expertise and technical skills to develop a strong service delivery.
The Commissioning Manager must:
- Have worked in a similar Commissioning role at a senior level
- Have NHS experience
- Be able to use Word/Excel to a good standard
- Be able to work off own initiative
- Have excellent interpersonal and communications skills at all levels
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please apply now or contact Lauren Fletcher at Sellick Partnership for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.
Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice