Finance Business Analyst
Local Authority currently has a need for a Finance Business Analyst for a period of 6months.
Managing templates for data collection
- Be responsible for sending requests for information out and chasing returns
- Collating all returns and analysing the information that has been received – One area for example will be looking at the budget gap.
- Manage the approach for some of the pan organisation ideas and actioning what’s agreed.
- Help manage all the data that is required for the monthly corporate board that will focus on finance.
- Be able to work on their own initiative.
You will need to be a person who is good with numbers but also has good project management skills, along with good excel skills, not afraid to offer challenge
Ideally from a local authority background, but essential.