Finance Systems Analyst
Save the Children are a large UK and “household-name” Charity supporting children across the UK. The work they do covers everything from support with health, child poverty, child protection to children’s rights and education. Save the Children UK vow to do whatever it takes to transform the lives of children, every day and in times of crisis.
The organisation is currently looking for a Finance Systems Analyst who can support the Finance Transactions Manager in ensuring well-controlled administration and management of the Agresso Finance System.
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for user queries and maintenance of the query database;
- Providing ongoing support and training to finance teams on Agresso system;
- Document and implement monthly system control review processes;
- Work closely with the Agresso Developer on system developments and enhancements;
- Assist in testing of service packs and upgrades and coordinating user acceptance testing.
The successful applicant will be a Part-Qualified Accountant, studying towards their full professional CCAB qualification. They will also have a strong finance background and ideally, working knowledge of Agresso. You may come from a range of sectors, including charity, wider public sector or commercial. You should be a self-starter with the ability to work with minimum supervision and manage your own task-list and competing priorities. The successful candidate will have good communication skills, be inquisitive and able to ask questions and challenge queries when they come through. Finally, you will be able to demonstrate strong analytical skills and have a logical approach to tasks.