Senior Finance Systems Officer
My client a charity organisation in South London are looking to recruit a Senior Finance Systems Officer . The role will pay £190-240 a day.
The post holder will be working with IT and external suppliers, take responsibility for administering access to and maintenance of the financial systems and software of the organization. Provide support and training to users across all systems, including SUN, QA, Proactis, Adaptive, report writing and various banking systems.
The candidate must be experienced with Sun and Proactis systems.
- User access controls to all financial systems are maintained in line with agreed procedures
- Accounting software and reporting tools are maintained and updated to ensure they are up to date and fully supported by our external suppliers
- Act as systems administrator for the range of electronic banking systems in use, including setting up new signatories and liaising with the bank
- The set up and chart of accounts in SUN is maintained, ensuring consistency with other systems such as Adaptive, PROMISE and ASCENT
- Accounting periods are opened and closed effectively every month, systems rules maintained and data imports/exports happen as planned
- The workflows and set up in Proactis are maintained in line with policies and procedures.
- The Nigeria country office is supported with the maintenance and use of its local SUN accounting implementation
- As the team’s sharepoint superuser, the team’s intranet sites are kept up-to-date with relevant reports, templates and other information
- Users are well trained and supported in their use of financial systems, through formal training and/or individual coaching. Run regular and bespoke sessions as required
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role.
Apply for Senior Finance Systems Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly