My client a charity organisation in South London are looking to recruit a Finance Analyst. The role will pay £49,400 on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
The post holder will support the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis and Finance Business Partners with central reporting, analysis and development.
- Working with the Finance Systems Team and Finance Business Partners to ensure the budget and forecast processes.
- Coordinate timings of input and consolidations from budget holders through the Finance Business Partners
- Analysing planning data to highlight trends, unexpected fluctuations, areas of overlap
- Identifying opportunities for the organisation to drive cost efficiencies, maximise operational, fundraising and investment returns, and deliver improved performance.
- Supporting the Head of FP&A to coordinate the monthly timetable for financial reporting and ensure it fits in with the broader Finance Directorate timetable.
- Provide finance project management and reporting as required to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Lead Finance Business Partners on team projects as required.
The post holder must be qualified (CIMA qualified)
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role.