Finance Consultant - Special Educational Needs
Allen Lane is recruiting an interim children’s social care finance specialist for a local authority based in central London. This is a key role in providing vital support and expert knowledge in a review of high needs funding and special educational needs (SEN).
Reporting to the Director of Children’s Services, you will undertake a detailed review of high needs funding. They key areas of this review include;
- 5 to 10 year forecast analysis
- Review of the current funding mechanism aimed at revising banding systems
- Cost models for new provisions
- Developing policy to manage additional funding requests
- Review and implement efficiencies in spend
Key person specification;
- Demonstrable experience and understanding of schools funding and high needs funding
- Demonstrably strong Excel skills
- Demonstrable experience drafting reports for senior management and Schools Forum
- Detailed understanding of SEN framework
If you can demonstrate the above knowledge, understanding and skillset we would love to hear from you. Please note that applications will be reviewed prior to closing and as such immediate application is recommended.