Interim Assistant Finance Director
- Full Time
Housing Association in Bristol is looking for an Interim Deputy Finance Director to come on board for the next 3 – 6 months whilst permanent recruitment is finalised.
Your role will be primarily to act as the number two in a busy and changing Housing Association, working closely with the Finance Director and senior team ensuring that all financial controls and advice is adhered to.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Providing financial advice and business solutions to all areas of the business
- Providing strategic support to the FD and CE with particular reference to new projects and corporate tenders
- Over see the month end and Financial Plans and budgets
- Lead on the financial year end and any subsequent audit enquires
- Manage a team of 12
- Present all financials at Board meetings and ad hoc committees
The ability to hit the ground running and deliver detailed financial information as well as high level strategic support is essential
Prior experience of working at this level in a Housing Association is also desirable
Apply for Interim Assistant Finance Director
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly