Service Charge Officer
My client a housing association in Greater London is looking to recruit a Service Charge Officer. The role will pay £27,000 per annum.
The post holder will have the responsibility for undertaking the construction, accounting and management of service charges, investigate, and provide assistance to resolve service charge disputes.
- Preparing all service charge accounts to comply with statute and the lease.
- Managing the accounting processes where there is a superior landlord
- Investigating and analyzing service charge disputes.
- Regularly check anticipated service charge costs for variations.
- Ensuring that all service charge schedules are issued on time.
- Processing invoices ready for payment in accordance with agreed procedures.
- Verifying and validating that costs invoiced are recoverable as a service charge
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role.
Apply for Service Charge Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly