Interim Operational Lead, Pooled Pension Fund
Our client is seeking an astute and confident professional to work with a consortia of local government pension funds who have joined together to better manage their pension investments.
This person will oversee the effective and efficient performance of the Operator to achieve set objectives, working within the overall client contract management governance structure.
- Participate in and provide leadership support to the commercial aspects of the development and fulfilment of the Operator and related contract requirements within the strategic guidance provided.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with the Operator and supply chain partners, including the establishment of formal business structures.
- Develop and implement procedures for contract management and administration, including monitoring and reporting.
- Identify, negotiate and ensure agreement of change orders, amendments etc through a detailed understanding of complex contracts. Maintain records and documentation and control of all contractual correspondence, including changes and status reports.
- Interface with stakeholders, the Operator and other service providers as required to evaluate contract and regulatory compliance and consolidate and coordinate that information.
- Lead on or provide guidance and support to negotiation and management of key subcontracts.
- Promote commercial awareness, including occasionally preparing and delivering accessible and engaging training
- Ensure contract close out, extension or renewal as required
A hands on delivery focussed Contract Manager with excellent relationship and project management skills, as well as strong dispute resolution skills to work with and on behalf of the 11 underlying Funds. Experience and understanding of the commercial and regulatory investment and operating framework, together with the LGPS democratic, operational and regulatory requirements.
This person will ideally have a senior management back ground, with a strong track record in contract management, however our client are open to considering candidates with backgrounds in accountancy, law and contract management.
Located across London, Essex & Surrey.
If you are interested in discussing further please contact firstname.lastname@example.org