Development Finance Analyst
My client a housing association in East London is looking to recruit a Development Finance Analyst. The role will pay £27,000 - £35,000 per annum.
The post holder will be responsible for providing a comprehensive range of financial services for the Development and Sales activities of the organisation.
Reporting to the Development and Sales Finance Manager, having the responsibility for providing a comprehensive range of financial services.
- Analysing, controlling and reviewing a portfolio of the organisation’s development projects and to assist in the preparation of management, statutory accounts and key performance indicators.
- Providing financial support and training to Development and Sales staff on best practice.
- Supporting management in providing key financial information and advice on Development schemes (including risk analysis and tax advice).
- Assisting in the production of annual budgets.
- Ensuring that the financial controls around development provide robust business assurance.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role.