My client an education organisation in South London is looking to recruit a Management Accountant. The role will pay £35,000 - £38,000 per annum.
The post holder will be responsible for providing the support and advice required by the business managers to help them to manage their budgets, reporting accurate timely management information to the Federation Executive (FedEx) and Board. They will also contribute to the financial forward planning and management of the MAT.
- Preparing management accounts and other financial reports.
- Ensuring timely and accurate supply of financial information to the Federation’s senior management
- Assisting the School Principal in preparing an annual budget and re-forecasting when required
- Implementing improvements in the systems surrounding all aspects of the Federation’s budgets, forecasting and business planning.
- Analysing variances and exploring potential problems with budget holders. Making appropriate recommendations and advising of the impact on the Federation.
- Preparing business plans and overseeing and monitor expenditure and cash flows relating to major capital expenditure projects. Ensuring the projects are performing in line with budget and the timing of future cash flows are properly understood.
- Liaising with key internal and external stakeholders and presenting the financial status of the projects.
- Maintaining an overview of grants, donations and sponsorships receivable, liaising with grant and sponsors to ensure all eligible grants are applied for and process for obtaining payment understood.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role.
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly