One of London’s largest social and commercial housing associations is currently looking for a Financial Analyst to come and join them. The Financial Analyst will assist the Finance Manager by providing transactional and analytical finance support and excellent front line customer service to internal and external stakeholders.
It is an exciting time to be joining the organisation and it will be a challenging role; you will be part of a growing business and will add significant value by providing excellent customer service across the new organisation
Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Providing insightful and intelligent variance analysis for monthly packs outlining the key drivers of the material variances and with the outcome of assisting in strategic decision making;
- Preparing monthly accounting journals, along with monthly balance sheet reconciliations;
- Supporting finance projects ensuring that the objectives of the project are delivered;
- Improving systems and processes to maximise efficiency;
- Developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders in order to support your customers and ensure effective service delivery.
The successful applicant will be a Part-Qualified Accountant and will come from the Housing Sector, wider public sector or commercial sectors. You will possess excellent analytical skills, will be strong on Microsoft Excel and will desirably be able to model financial information. You will be able to work independently and exercise good initiative and judgement. Finally, candidates will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and will have proven experience in delivering excellent customer care.
Please send your CV and supporting statement to Charlotte Smith from Allen Lane at email@example.com.