Senior Commissioning Officer
CY Executive Resourcing are currently recruiting for a Senior Commissioning Support Officer on behalf of a large NHS organisation.
The Commissioning Support Officer will provide a key supporting role to Commissioning Managers contributing their expertise in planning and service reform. They will have a key role and focus in respect of the commissioning agenda within the organisation and will work closely with constituent practices across all care groups.
Commissioning Support Officers will contribute and in some instances lead the following functions in relation to planning and service reform:
- Working with constituent practices to identify unwarranted variation across all domains and agreeing actions to address any anomalies
- Developing, implementing and monitoring action plans including QIPP
- Undertake service reviews and ensure actions are implemented
- Re-design of care pathways across all domains
- Development of clinical audits
For further information please call Jake O'Connor at CY Executive Resourcing on 01216160778 or email email@example.com