My client a health organisation in North London is looking to recruit a Treasury Manager. The role will pay £26 an hour.
The post holder will also be responsible for the management of relationships internally and externally (including outsourced providers), and for managing the cash flows to ensure best practice in respect of cash management and forecasting cash flow projections on a yearly, monthly and weekly rolling forecast basis.
The post holder will report to the Head of Financial Control.
- Responsibility for ensuring that all income due to the Trust is promptly and accurately invoiced.
- Responsibility for the preparation and completion of the relevant aspects of the statutory monthly and Annual Accounts.
- To be fully conversant with the Oracle suite of software and make full use, and ensure appropriate training other colleagues to make full use, of the software and reporting facilities.
- Responsibility for the accuracy and daily maintenance of the short and medium term cashflow forecasts, ensuring that both income and expenditure details are kept up to date.
- Providing cash flow projections on a yearly, monthly or weekly rolling forecast basis.
- Manage and develop staff to ensure professional standards and career opportunities are maintained and enhanced. Ensure succession planning and skill development are an established part of the culture of the service.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role.