3 days left
- Full Time
My client are currently seeking a Management Accountant to join there team on a permanent basis.
- Producing periodic management accounts for all departmental budget holders, and producing executive summary packs with variance analysis and commentary
- Undertaking periodic financial reviews with departmental budget holders to explain their financial performance, resolve queries and understand key variances
- Preparing and supplying information for the annual audit
- Supervision and delegation of activities to the Finance Assistants
- Supporting all planning and budgeting activities as part of the annual planning cycle
- Ensuring that the financial elements of monthly payroll have been processed and accounted for correctly, and that payments have been made to HMRC for pay deductions
This organisation is of a mature approach and can offer flexibility around childcare.
If you feel you have relevant experiences please do send in you CV for consideration.
ACA, ACCA, CIMA, AAT, QBE
£25k - £30k dependant on experience
What’s on offer?
£18 - £24 per hour
Apply for Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly