Accounts Receivable Supervisor
My client a health organisation in North London is looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Supervisor. The role will pay £16 an hour.
The post holder will also be responsible for the management of relationships internally and externally (including outsourced providers).
The post holder will report to the Treasury Manager.
- Reporting on aged debtors to senior management as part of the monthly management reporting cycle.
- Responsibility for running aged debt reports and recommending a list of invoices for write off via the AR Aged Debtors
- Producing focused aged debtors reports as and when required together with various management reports for a number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaising with the Trust’s external Debt Collector or recommendations to refer to debt collectors, assist in monitor their progress and review/action any recommended write-offs.
- Responsibility for reviewing all Credit Memo requests and responsible for managing Manual Credits ensuring rigorous processes are in place.
- Overseeing the management of the debtor’s database, ensuring accuracy of entries and sufficient segregation of duties to comply with best practice.
- Educating and advising staff within the organisation (finance and non-finance staff) of the correct A2R procedures.
- Managing the Oracle user list, including areas able to raise Sales Orders internally.
- To liaise with customers and other external stakeholders to resolve disputes.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role.