Accounts Receivable Supervisor
3 days left
- Full Time
My client a health organisation in North London is looking to recruit an Accounts Receivable Supervisor. The role will pay £16 an hour.
The post holder will also be responsible for the management of relationships internally and externally (including outsourced providers).
The post holder will report to the Treasury Manager.
- Reporting on aged debtors to senior management as part of the monthly management reporting cycle.
- Responsibility for running aged debt reports and recommending a list of invoices for write off via the AR Aged Debtors
- Producing focused aged debtors reports as and when required together with various management reports for a number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaising with the Trust’s external Debt Collector or recommendations to refer to debt collectors, assist in monitor their progress and review/action any recommended write-offs.
- Responsibility for reviewing all Credit Memo requests and responsible for managing Manual Credits ensuring rigorous processes are in place.
- Overseeing the management of the debtor’s database, ensuring accuracy of entries and sufficient segregation of duties to comply with best practice.
- Educating and advising staff within the organisation (finance and non-finance staff) of the correct A2R procedures.
- Managing the Oracle user list, including areas able to raise Sales Orders internally.
- To liaise with customers and other external stakeholders to resolve disputes.
If you have the relevant skills and experience, then please do not hesitate to apply for this role.
Apply for Accounts Receivable Supervisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly