Finance Business Partner - Corporate Services
2 days left
- Full Time
Finance Business Partner- Corporate Services – Institute of Cancer Research
This is an exciting new opportunity to develop the financial management capacity of the ICR's Corporate Services, Academic Services, and Development Office to deliver key elements of the ICR Operational Strategy.
The Finance Business Partner (Corporate Services) will provide critical management information and advice to budget holders and Corporate Directors, working with them to deliver effective business planning and management of resources across the key support functions of the Institute.
The role also includes supporting the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis in the management and development of the monthly reporting timetable and processes to ensure that key reporting deliverables are met in line with Senior Management and Trustee requirements.
The post will report to the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis.
- Responsible for production of monthly financial reporting information for Corporate and Academic budget holders, including providing commentary on key variances to budget, prior year and prior month
- Responsible for supporting the delivery of the Corporate and Academic Services five-year budget estimates and plans on an annual basis, working closely with budget holders to assess the funding requirements for each team.
- Ensure that the month end timetable is adhered to, supporting the Head of Financial Planning & Analysis in ensuring all income and expenditure adjustments have been posted by colleagues within the finance department and procurement team.
- Develop strong working relationships with and be the main point of contact for all Corporate and Academic Service budget holders
- Meet with budget holders on a monthly basis to review their financial information, understand key movements and provide support for financial decisions
- Educated to degree level and be a fully qualified accountant (ACA/CIMA/ACCA).
- Strong technical accountant
- An analytical approach to problem solving
- Extremely clear communication skills both written and oral and an ability to communicate complex finance issues to non-finance staff
- Experience of management accounting gained either within a finance department or through working in practice.
- Ability to deal with a wide variety of stakeholders.
This is an exciting time to join the ICR finance team and be involved in pioneering work. For more details on this role please visit our microsite – https://allenlanerecruitment.wixsite.com/icrfinance or get in touch with Tim Salmon – Timsalmon@allenlane.co.uk / 02030319634
Apply for Finance Business Partner - Corporate Services
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly