Head of Financial Planning and Income
3 days left
- Full Time
Head of Financial Planning and Income – Band 8d, from 67.2K to 83.2K, North Bristol
Head of Financial Planning and Income required to support North Bristol Trust in delivering a world class Finance function to reflect the Trust’s status as a major specialist teaching hospital. This role will assist in driving the financial strategy by leading the financial planning and income function specifically but will be a key member of the wider Senior Finance Team and will have exposure to all aspects of NHS finance.
You will be based at Southmead Hospital in North Bristol with a salary from 67.2K to 83.2K & excellent NHS benefits, starting on 27days AL + bank holiday and excellent Pension
- You will be core to an exciting opportunity to provide leadership and direction in terms of financial planning, reporting and income within an ambitious and improving large acute NHS Trust.
- Challenging and rewarding role with a very broad range of professional development and experience of all aspects of the activities of a busy teaching Hospital.
- Scope and autonomy to shape and develop the role yourself
- To make a tangible and lasting contribution to the development and sustainability of the Trust
- Development to enable career progression to Director of Finance in the next few years
And if you are from outside the area, Bristol is consistently voted as one of the best places to live in the UK, with a rich history, thriving arts, music, and gastronomic and independent retail scenes, excellent transport links and easy access to the spectacular countryside and coastlines of South Wales, Devon, Dorset and Cornwall.
The Role: As Head of Financial Planning and Income you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the development of the medium and long term Trust strategy by shaping and delivering the long term financial plan.
- Working closely with colleagues in Strategy, Business Planning, Finance, Information Management, Transformation and Performance Improvement, Divisional colleagues to support the strategic objectives of the Trust.
- Lead the income and costing function and provide directors, managers and business partners with expert income and costing support for analysis or planning
- Design and maintain best in class processes for approval of investment decisions based on highly complex and contentious information.
- Dedicated and Innovative self- Starter with leadership and direction
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Good track record of delivering results within a large complex environment
- Keen interest in Strategic issues
- First degree or Member of CCAB body
Closing Date – 27th November 2017 so apply now!
Please contact email@example.com on 01174145980 for further information or to arrange an informal conversation or visit with Nicky Mowatt
Head of Financial Planning, CIMA, CCAB, Long Term Financial Model, Senior Finance Manager, Director of Finance, Band 8c,