A high profile, forward thinking Housing Association in London is currently recruiting for 2 Accountants to providing a business partnering service for different portfolios.
The roles will be focused on helping the organisation take a more commercial approach, and will involve advising and influencing senior mangers in regards to business decisions. The key responsibilities will include;
- Collaborate and build relationships with a variety of business partners - including senior decision makers;
- Supervise month and year end accounting processes to deliver a financial framework which leads to seamless Group reporting;
- Develop commercial business plans
- Develop the financial information provided to business partners – supporting improved operational decision making;
- Lead finance projects including: financial accounting reviews, system improvements, cost driver analysis, and resource allocation reviews.
To be suitable for the role you need to be a strategic thinking qualified accountant with excellent communication skills and the proven experience of influencing senior management. Experience of business partnering within a large complex organisation is essential, as is advanced Excel skills. Applications from people from a Practice background are actively encouraged.
Applications are likely to be viewed before the closing date, so please apply immediately.