A high profile, forward thinking Housing Association in London is currently recruiting for 2 Accountants to providing a business partnering service for different portfolios.
The roles will be focused on helping the organisation take a more commercial approach, and will involve advising and influencing senior mangers in regards to business decisions. The key responsibilities will include;
- Collaborate and build relationships with a variety of business partners - including senior decision makers;
- Supervise month and year end accounting processes to deliver a financial framework which leads to seamless Group reporting;
- Develop commercial business plans
- Develop the financial information provided to business partners – supporting improved operational decision making;
- Lead finance projects including: financial accounting reviews, system improvements, cost driver analysis, and resource allocation reviews.
To be suitable for the role you need to be a strategic thinking qualified accountant with excellent communication skills and the proven experience of influencing senior management. Experience of business partnering within a large complex organisation is essential, as is advanced Excel skills. Applications from people from a Practice background are actively encouraged.
Applications are likely to be viewed before the closing date, so please apply immediately.
Apply for Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly