CLIC Sargent - Financial Planning and Insight Manager
CLIC Sargent is the UK’s leading cancer charity for children, young people and their families. When cancer strikes young lives CLIC Sargent helps families limit the damage cancer causes beyond their
health. We will fight tirelessly for children and young people with cancer, often when they feel they can’t. We do this individually, locally and nationally, so that they can focus on the important things, like getting well.
This might mean care teams arranging a CLIC Sargent grant or helping young people and families get the benefits they are entitled to. Coordinating care so that some medical procedures can happen at home, or arranging free accommodation in a CLIC Sargent Home from Home. Or helping young cancer patients and families keep in touch with school, college or work to keep life as normal as possible.
At CLIC Sargent, we fight for change to improve the lives of children and young people with cancer, by championing their voices to politicians across the UK and campaigning for policy change.
CLIC Sargent are looking for a dynamic finance professional to lead the production of existing management accounts and the revision, development and implementation of new management information and business intelligence.
Reporting to the Assistant Director of Finance, your key responsibilities will include:
- Leading the financial planning of the charity and the development of management information.
- Leading the design, implementation and review of systems, processes and procedures producing management accounts to improve analysis and insight quality
- Providing clear communication and in-depth support by building and maintaining excellent relationships with the business and ensuring budget holders are supported on all financial issues.
- Quality and timeliness of financial information, both to budget holders and senior management.
- Supporting cross functional projects with financial modelling and analysis
- Managing a small team
The successful candidate must be a professionally qualified accountant with a driven and proactive approach and robust technical skills from the Charity, Commercial or wider Public Sector. You will have a strong sense of commercial acumen and an analytical mind-set. You will possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to engage and develop staff that you manage and build rapport with a range of finance and non-finance persons across the organisation.
13 August Adverts close
wc 21 August Shortlisting meeting
wc 28 August First stage interviews
If you are interested in applying for this role, please contact Bryony Feeney on 02035428393 or email email@example.com for more details about how to apply.
An early application is highly recommended.