My client is a highly regarded charity with a global presence. They are looking for a Finance Manager to provide leadership to the finance team.
You will be responsible for high-quality financial reporting, cash-flow monitoring, ensuring regulatory compliance and effective financial controls. Working collaboratively with budget holders, you will work to ensure clear understanding and ownership of financial performance across the organisation.
This hands-on role is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, highly-motivated and enthusiastic qualified accountant.
- Implementing and monitoring financial process and control across the organisation
- Working with the Management Accountant in production of monthly management accounts and forecasts within strict timescales
- Managing the project and grant reporting for the charity
- Providing sound financial advice to budget holders across the organisation
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns, tax returns and submissions to the Charity Commission and Companies House
- Reviewing balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of cash flow including cashflow forecasting and overseeing banking
- Preparation of year end and statutory financial statements, liaising with external auditors as required
- Line management of a small team
The successful candidate must be a professionally qualified accountant with a good sense of humour. You will have robust technical skills and a dynamic approach. You will have excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to build rapport with a range of finance and non-finance persons across the organisation.