Finance Business Analyst
Job Title: Finance Business Analyst
Salary - £38,000 - £48,000
A central London Hospital is looking for a Finance Business Analyst for their specialist private division reporting directly to the Head of Finance. The hospital has a prestigious international reputation which is based on a unique combination of leading-edge research, a strong team ethos, and a commitment to patient-centred care. The business generates income of more than £16 million per annum, with a surplus of more than £4 million, the majority of which is reinvested in services and facilities for NHS patients.
- To provide management information & analysis on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis to support the preparation of the Trust’s financial reports.
- Regular meetings with members of the management team to ensure that the financial position is understood across the trust.
- To provide input to costing, pricing and activity planning of the Directorate and review all costs and tariffs and recommend any changes.
- To play a key role in clinical engagement; ensuring clinicians within the Directorate are fully involved in all aspects of financial management and that staff are fully engaged in the finance aspects of change management.
The ideal candidate:
- A Qualified or Part-Qualified accountant educated to degree level.
- Experienced in presenting and reporting on financial information as well as financial analysis & forecasting.
- Budget holder & financial management experience is desirable.
- A strong understanding of financial regulations, ideally within the NHS
- Good systems knowledge (compucare, galaxy & ascribe is a bonus), excel & word skills
- An effective team player who is results driven & able to work to deadlines
Please send your CV and supporting statement to Tim Salmon from Allen Lane at firstname.lastname@example.org.