Management Accountant - International Charity
Qualified Accountant – Management Accountant
Leading International Charity
£45,000 - £48,000
We are looking for a fully qualified accountant who is looking for their first move out of practice. You will be joining a well renowned international health based charity. With a multi-million pound budget with an international focus the finance team have a big part to play in a 5 year development plan. The successful candidate will be taking responsibility for the annual budgeting and forecasting as well as the 5 year budget plan. You will report directly to the head of finance and be responsible for liaising with numerous stakeholders on a day to day basis.
The key requirements for the role:
- To be enthusiastic about working for a large charity
- A fully qualified Accountant
- Experience within or auditing the public sector is preferred but not essential
- Confident in working with non-finance staff & building good relationships across a large organisation
- Knowledge of charity accounting is preferred but not essential
- Salary - £45,000 - £48,000 + benefits
- The opportunity to manage junior staff in the future
- Central London location close to tube
- Large & renowned organisation so plenty of opportunity to grow
Please send your CV and supporting statement to Tim Salmon from Allen Lane at firstname.lastname@example.org.