Finance Manager - Financial Accounts
We are supporting Viapath in their search for a Finance Manager – Financial Accounts. Viapath is a partnership of clinical, scientific and operational expertise whose goal is to advance pathology services within the UK. The organisation has been through a significant amount of structural change over the last twelve months. With the new structure in place, it is an exciting time to be joining Viapath and will hopefully open up more opportunities in the future.
The Finance Manager - Financial Accounts will be supporting the Group Financial Controller in ensuring that all aspects of financial accounting are adequately covered. Some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the preparation of the monthly management accounts and overseeing the integrity of journal postings;
- Reviewing the monthly Trial Balance and reviewing balance sheet reconciliations;
- Training and coaching junior staff;
- Preparing the year-end statutory accounts and annual audit papers;
- Overseeing VAT returns, the Fixed Asset Register and the CAPEX reports.
The successful applicant will be an ACCA, ACA or CIMA Qualified Accountant and will ideally have had previous technical accountancy experience from mid-tier practice, commercial or a health-care related industry. You will be able to demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills and be able to clearly explain financial information to non-finance managers. You will demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail when it comes to analysing information and producing reports. Finally, candidates should have the right attitude and capability to be able to coach and mentor junior staff and bring the best out of a team.
Apply for Finance Manager - Financial Accounts
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly