Head of Management Accounting
The House of Lords Administration employs 500 staff, providing the administrative and logistical support for the House of Lords to work as an effective second chamber of Parliament.
The Finance Department, under the Finance Director, has 40 staff. It provides financial services to the House of Lords, including financial management and reporting, procurement, payment services and staff payroll. The post works to support the Finance Director.
To provide professional financial and accounting advice and support to the Finance Director and the Head of Finance, in particular;
· Financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
· Financial reporting and providing high quality financial information
· Assisting good financial governance and compliance
· Reviewing and advising on business cases
· Representing Finance on various boards and groups
More information on the role can be found in the vacancy notice.