Financial Systems Manager - SunSystems
This well known and high profile charity is looking to recruit an experienced Financial Systems Manager to take responsibility for their two key Finance Systems.
Following the implementation of SunSystems in 2015, you will be required to undertake work across the organisation to support and continuously develop the finance systems that underpin the accurate recording of financial transactions and organisational performance.
Reporting to the Head of Financial Accounting & Operations your daily's duties will include:
- Maintenance, administration and running of the finance systems and their interfaces which include SunSystems, Proactis, TM1 and other supporting systems
- Perform routine procedures required for the effective running of the finance systems
- Documentation of the organisation's finance systems and processes that have an impact
- Delivery of training for users of the finance systems
- Working collaboratively with other managers at all levels as required in various functions across the organisation to review the use of finance systems and make recommendations for their development
- Responsible for delivering the continuous improvement and development of the finance systems, including reporting requirements and functionality
The successful candidate will be a highly experienced Financial Systems development and management ideally from a complex multi-faceted organisation, with highly developed numeracy skills with the ability to interpret, analyse and present key financial data. You must possess excellent working knowledge of SunSystems, including their reporting tools such as Q&A and TM1.
In this key role it is essential that you have strong systems knowledge including data extraction, manipulation and presentation skills using advanced Excel and recognised tools such as SQL and VBA.
You must have first class interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build and establish strong relationships with key internal and external stakeholder.
The Pro-Recruitment Groups consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance: